Baked Lemon Caper Tilapia
Baked lemon caper tilapia is the perfect, and quick, dish that has a great punch of flavor. Tilapia is super healthy and really easy to make. While tilapia is typically a bland fish, this recipe is perfect in imparting big flavors to make it delicious. This healthy recipe serves 4 people and goes great with some roasted potatoes and/or roasted vegetables.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve one fillet per person.
What a wonderful and easy way to make some tilapia. Fresh, super simple, and delicious! The baked lemon caper tilapia is sure to be a hit with everyone. Please be sure to tell me how they turned out.